- Any information transmitted by the Parties to each other when using the Site resources is confidential information.
- the User gives permission to the Site Administration to collect, process and store their personal personal data, as well as to send out text and graphic advertising information.
- the Parties undertake to comply with this agreement, which regulates legal relations related to the establishment, modification and termination of the confidentiality regime with respect to personal information of the Parties and not to disclose confidential information to third parties.
- Administration of the Website gathers two types of information about users:
personal information that the User knowingly disclosed to the Site Administration in order to use the Site resources;
technical information that is automatically collected by the Site’s software during its visit. When a User visits The site, the support service automatically gets access to information from the standard server logs. This includes the IP address of the User’s computer (or proxy server, if it is used for accessing the Internet), the name of the Internet service provider, domain name, browser type and operating system, information about the site from which the User accessed the Site, the Site pages that the User visits, the date and time of these visits, and files that the User downloads. This information is analyzed programmatically in an aggregated (depersonalized) form to analyze site traffic, and is used in developing proposals for its improvement and development. The connection between the IP address and the User’s personal information is never disclosed to third parties, except in cases where this is required by the legislation of the country where the User is a resident.
- the Site Administration takes the protection of the User’s personal data very seriously and never provides the User’s personal information to anyone, except in cases where this is expressly required by an authorized state body (for example, at the written request of a court). All personal information of the User is used for communication with the user, for execution of a transaction concluded between users of the Site using the Site resources, for analysis of site traffic, for development of proposals for its improvement and development, and may be disclosed to other third parties only with the user’s permission.