There are all sorts of techniques for reducing excess weight, each person has the right to independently choose exercises depending on their physical fitness. Someone just needs to keep themselves in good shape and do daily jogging, but for someone, intensive training with simulators cannot help to achieve the goal. Of all the options, there are several ways you can burn calories while boosting your mood and energy for the rest of the day, such as weight loss aerobics.
Aerobics is a set of physical exercises in the form of dancing with sports elements performed to rhythmic music. Regular exercise helps:
- speed up metabolism;
- reduce excess weight and correct your figure;
- burn calories during and after exercise;
- remove slags and excess liquid.
The technique allows you to carefully work out the hips and abdomen, as a result of regular training, the waist is corrected, the hips take a beautiful shape, the buttocks become firmer and, of course, cellulite disappears.
Intense exercise helps to quickly consume carbohydrates, which means that sugar is quickly processed, polysaccharides are broken down by liver cells. As a result, the body has nowhere else to take energy, and subcutaneous fat begins to be consumed. The more you exercise, the faster fat will be burned and the body will move closer to the beauty standard.
Advantages and disadvantages
In practice, this is not a universal option, and besides the obvious advantages, there are many disadvantages.
There are more advantages:
- endurance increases and fatigue is removed, a reserve of strength and energy appears;
- general immunity is strengthened, mood improves;
- a positive effect on the cardiovascular, endocrine, respiratory system;
- bones and joints are strengthened;
- you can train on your own without leaving home;
- the aesthetic pleasure from the result of classes.
Aerobics refers to physical training, although it is similar to dance with sports elements, therefore, the contraindications are appropriate:
- medical restrictions (high blood pressure, diseases of the cardiovascular system, exacerbations of diseases, osteochondrosis, varicose veins, etc.);
- different levels of physical fitness (if you train in a group, the instructor is not able to set a single pace, someone will invariably lag behind, and someone will not be enough);
- calories are not burned as quickly as it seems (in one hour you can burn about 400 kcal while riding a bike or rollerblading at the same time will help get rid of 900 kcal).
You can choose aerobics for every taste, there are options for beginners, and there are options for experienced ones. In most cases, the activities resemble dancing with physical elements.
For classes, you will need a special platform in the form of a step. Serves for small jumps and steps. Helps to effectively work the muscles of the hips, back, and abdomen. There are many options for using the platform:
- step-jumping, etc.
In terms of intensity, this method can be compared to jogging at a speed of 10-12 km / h.
To practice, you do not need to have basic choreography skills and good physical fitness.
Maximum load on the muscles and, as a result, a relief figure. Styling, shaping – it’s all about power aerobics. Focus on fat burning and muscle growth.
We have all seen performances of cheerleading teams in films. In fact, this is something similar to artistic gymnastics. Here, all movements are performed to the rhythms that set the pace. Special competitions are held where the technique, purity, artistry of the program in a solo or group performance is assessed.
A kind of sports, it is notable for its entertainment, the emphasis is on synchronicity and plasticity, the power component is practically absent here. Also helps to lose weight, straighten posture. A variety of dance styles are taken as a basis:
- Latin American;
- Irish Riverdance, etc.
Separately, it is worth mentioning Zumba, one of the best directions in sports aerobics with its types. This method necessarily implies the presence of an instructor. The wrong pace and the chosen technique cause injury. Therefore, such aerobics for weight loss at home is not the best way.
The most popular type today, which is called a trend. Fitness is also called physical education of the XXI century. This direction even has its own international federation, FISAF.
Combination of strength tasks and gymnastics. It is characterized by serious physical exertion, and the equipment includes boxing gloves, pears, and skipping ropes. This is not just a way to keep your figure in good shape, but also an opportunity to learn the basics of self-defense techniques.
A type of exercise on a bicycle simulator simulates movement over rough terrain. This method is characterized by a high intensity of training, performed in a complex under the supervision of an experienced instructor.
Swimming, gymnastics, and strength training in one bottle. The risk of injury is minimal, you can train even for those who cannot keep afloat. Among the disadvantages are high cost and the result largely depends on the experience and professionalism of the trainer. Slide aerobics
You will need special shoes and equipment (slide board). It resembles the movement of a skater (shoes allow you to slide on the board). The method helps to increase endurance and work out the muscles of the hips and buttocks. At the same time, the load on the musculoskeletal system is insignificant. Of the shortcomings, monotony is noted.
The method is more reminiscent of wellness procedures using a fitball. Initially, this variety was used for the rehabilitation of people with disorders of the central nervous system. There are methods with and without jumps, as well as combined. Any beat of the music can be used.
To lose weight effectively, it is best to work with a qualified trainer who will be able to choose an individual program. Of course, you can study in a group, but due to the varying degrees of preparation, this is not always convenient. However, aerobics is popular among those engaged in at home for weight loss, because you can independently select the intensity and program, you just need to familiarize yourself with the video tutorials.
Basic workout includes:
- running at different speeds;
- jumps and jumps;
Based on the analysis of many complexes, an approximate course for beginners can be compiled.
A set of standard exercises for warming up the muscles, repetitions 10 times for five minutes:
- At the expense of 1-4, put the feet together, 5-8 to the sides.
- In addition to the steps in place, alternate raising and lowering of the arms are connected.
- Bring your feet together and take your arms back. Further, with the left foot, step to the left at the expense of two one step back, the right in the other direction, the left returns to the opposite position.
- Feet shoulder-width apart, arms lower. Bending your right hand to sharply raise the left knee to the elbow as far as possible.
The complex is designed for 20 minutes:
- Leaning on the foot, extend the left leg forward, touching the floor with the toe. Hands are wound back, then in a jump, transfer the load to the left foot, while stretching the right. Then stand up to the starting position.
- Bring your feet together, and bend your arms in the chest area. Step to the left and pull up your right leg. Step with a shoulder turn 180 degrees and attach the left. Repeat in the other direction.
- Put your feet shoulder-width apart and stretch your hands forward, sit down, then stand up, overwhelming the left shin.
- Feet together, arms extended forward. Raise your left leg, bent at the knee, as high as possible. Repeat for the second side.
- Legs together brush forward. Step left, then right with a cross.
Recovery is mandatory, it is completed within 10 minutes.
- Heels and toes together, bend your arms in front of you. Sit on your right foot, making a left lunge, then pull up the leg.
- Getting on all fours, rest your elbows on the floor. Pull the left leg back and bend, straightening the toe.
- Position, lying on your back, press your hands to the body, palms to the floor. Raise the body and bend the knees, pulling them to the forehead. In this case, the palms should not move.
Moreover, the exercises must be performed to the rhythmic tempo of the music.
To increase efficiency, you should follow some recommendations from professional trainers:
- Start from stretching. You should not immediately start with intense workouts, the body is not yet ready for them and can fail, so there will be no result.
- It is better to do it a few hours after eating.
- The structural load should always be respected, that is, first warm up the muscles with a warm-up, then the main exercises follow, after which there is a hitch for relaxation (a sudden stop harms the work of the cardiovascular system).
- It will not be superfluous to periodically measure the pulse, it should not exceed the maximum values.
- After exercising, it is important to regain your breathing, while you need to move, and not sit or lie down. You can walk down the street or do household chores.
- Loads should be moderate.
- The best option is no more than three times a day a week, for example, on Monday, then on Wednesday, and Friday.
- The standard time is about one hour.
- Correct load and exercise is only half the battle, it is important to choose the right food and drink plenty of water.
- Aerobics can be done at different times of the day. So in the morning before meals, you can count on effective weight loss, since fats that the body has stored in reserve are burned. Plus, exercising in the morning can help you wake up and get energized. In the evening, you can significantly increase the load, because the body needs to burn the calories received throughout the day.
- Even if you will be exercising at home, you will need to purchase special shoes with a good shock-absorbing effect and light sportswear. You may also need equipment, such as a fitball, slide board, jump rope, etc.
For all those who choose aerobics for losing weight, one thing should be remembered: it should bring joy. There can be no rivalry in groups, and there is no place for complexes, they will interfere. Each person is engaged only for himself, enjoy training and move to the beat of the music, then a positive mood and good health will accompany you constantly.